Synchro Regenerating Cream
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Synchro is the most important formula from the Gernetic range. It provides all the essential nutrients to assist skin cells to be nourished and regenerates the epidermis cells and keeps a healthy cell turnover. Synchro’s delivery system combines nature and science to create new skin to give your skin undeniable vitality, youth, and radiance. Synchro will have your skin deeply nourished and feeling supple, strong, and radiant.
Synchro was originally developed for skin burns. It has unrivalled regenerating and healing capabilities. It regulates skin functions and restores its natural defence system. Synchro is beneficial for all skin types.
- Feeds nutrition to the skin cells
- Nourish and hydrates the skin
- Will help correct whatever is essentially needed
- Will help balance oiliness
- Will help balance dryness
- Regenerates the basal cells of the epidermis
- Heals and repairs the skin
- Regulates the skins function
- Helps restore the natural defence system
- Reduces inflammation
How to use
Usage: Ideally use morning and night to feed the skin. Scoop a pea sized amount out and place into the pads of your fingers.
Gently warm up the cream between the pads of your fingers on both hands and then pat all over the face, eyes and neck.
Warming up the cream is the key to ensure it does not feel thick or heavy.
In the morning Synchro MUST be followed with a moisturising cream or SPF.
In the evening it can be used alone or it can be used after a Gernetic treatment cream. It can be followed with Cytobi, Nuclea and Cells Life.
- All skin types
- Peptides rich in amino acids of glutamine, arginine, lysine, theronine, tryptophan and valine: all proteins to give the skin cells the building blocks it needs to function and grow correctly; helping to regulate the skins function and restore its natural defence system.
- Vitamin A, C, & E: antioxidants essential for cell growth.
- B Complex: a selection of the B vitamins including B8 (Biotin).
- Calendula Oil: anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to help heal wounds and soothe inflammation and irritation.
- Sweet Almond Oil: rich in Vitamin A & E and essential fatty acids for cell membrane protection and zinc to help heal.
- St Johns Wort: antimicrobial and skin protecting action
- Trace elements of magnesium and potassium