Nano Hair Stroke
The nanomachine hair strokes procedure is a minimally invasive procedure whereby the pigment is implanted into the skin using a cosmetic tattooing machine with a single needle.
This new procedure has taken the beauty world by storm. It provides all the advantages of microblading but with much less trauma to the skin!
Immediately after your NANO HAIR STROKE procedures and in the first 2-3 days, your brows will appear significantly darker and more defined than perhaps your desired look. It may continue to get darker over the next few days as scabs begin to form, however this is not an accurate indication of the finished and healed result.
20-30% of your brow colour will fade as the scabs fall off within 7-10 days. In some cases, the scabs may take longer to heal and fall off.
Brows will take about 4- 6 weeks until they reach their final look. After 2 weeks you can return to normal routine and activities.
We recommend yearly touch ups to keep the colour fresh. It varies from client to client, but it can be 1 year to 2 years, depending on the client’s skin type and lifestyle.
Straight after your first treatment, your new brows will look amazing, with no swelling and minimal redness and discomfort.
Taking care of your new brows after the treatment is extremely important as this will determine how your eyebrows will look after they are fully healed and the longevity of your eyebrows.
- 60 DAYS PRIOR:
DO NOT get a chemical peel
- 28 DAYS PRIOR:
DO NOT get a Botox treatment
- 7 DAYS PRIOR:
DO NOT tan or get sunburnt
DO NOT pluck, wax, tint, thread, or apply any hair removal
DO NOT use Retimols/ Retin-A or other anti-aging cream
DO NOT apply on eyebrows any serum containing acids
- 48 HOURS PRIOR:
DO NOT take aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil (Omega 3) or Coq10
AVOID drinking alcohol.
- 24 HOURS PRIOR:
DO NOT drink/take caffeine
- DAY 1: Keep clean and dry, do not touch your eyebrows! They may feel tender and appear a little red. This means you cannot wet your brows in the shower (DO NOT leave direct water run through your eyebrow) or when cleansing your face for the first 4 days.
- DAY 2- 3: Brows will start developing a thin layer of scab, continue keeping your brows dry and clean.
- DAY 4: IF your skin is too dry-apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment on each eyebrow with a cotton swab and clean hands, spread a VERY THIN layer of the ointment across the treated area one per day.
Brows should not appear greasy, glossy or shiny, if so you used too much, as this can suffocate the skin and delay healing. Never apply ointment on wet or damp tattoo. Continue ointment until your brows are no longer scabbing.
- DAY 10+: Brows are safe from water. Client may return to normal skincare routines. Brows will appear very light, after scabs comes off, every week up to 6 weeks color will continue to re-surface and brows will get darker again.
- DAY 28-42: Your brows are healed and you're feeling unstoppable!!!
*Deposits & Cancellations*
Please note a deposit of $100 is required for all semi-permanent makeup to secure your booking time. We require a minimum of 24 hours notice to reschedule, otherwise your deposit will be forfeited.