Aspect Mineral Powder Shade 6N
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A loose, triple milled mineral powder foundation with SPF 25 protection that diffuses the appearance of redness and discolouration. Provides sheer to medium buildable coverage. The perfect result with a flawless finish.
Formulated with an ultra-fine blend of minerals including Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide and Mica that provide a flawless base and environmental protection, Hyaluronic Acid to boost hydration and the Aspect Signature Blend of skin-loving Australian botanicals to revitalise and nourish.
Aspect Minerals blends effortlessly to colour correct and diffuse imperfections, providing buildable coverage for the ultimate radiant glow.
- An extension of your Aspect Skincare™ routine
- Achieve a flawless finish every time with defusing and correcting pigments
- Offers buildable coverage without comprising skin health
- Skin supporting ingredients to help improve hydration and moisture
- Free from: Parabens, Mineral Oil and Talc
- Vegan friendly
How to Use
Using the Kabuki Brush, press powder onto brush and tap off any excess back into the lid.
Starting at center of face, gently buff product into the skin moving outward using circular motions. Build coverage until desired result is achieved.
• Ideal for oily skin
• Combine with primer to create a BB Cream finish
• Use over liquid for full coverage
All skin types
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Davidson Plum Extract, Desert Lime Extract, Mountain (Tasman) Pepper Berry Extract, Kakadu Plum Extract & Hyaluronic Acid. May Contain: +/- [C.I. 77491, C.I. 77492, C.I. 77288, C.I. 77499 (Iron Oxides), C.I. 77007 (Ultramarine Blue)].